Selling Your Property
A property that’s priced correctly makes any real estate marketing campaign more effective. And in my experience, it’s essential to price your property at fair market value right from the start. The first offer on a property is often the best, and overpricing will shrink your prospective buyer pool. It’s also important to realize that the sweet spot for attracting the most interest from buyers and agents is during the first 3 weeks of listing your property, and the most favorable time to sell is between 3-7 weeks after listing it.
Marketing is one of Rêve | Realtors’ core competencies. Our professional writers know how to describe your property in a way that highlights its key features and amenities and emphasizes your neighborhood’s strong points. Expert photography is crucial to marketing your property successfully; using the most sophisticated methods, the photography will show off your property at its best. We also work with professional videographers, so buyers can get a better feel for the layout and flow. And we employ advanced 3D scans, so buyers can experience them online, from all over the world. In addition, our designers create professional direct mail pieces, postcards and brochures that generate interest with top-quality images and messaging that pushes readers to visit the website and contact me. During the first two weeks of listing, I will host a broker tour – inviting the most ambitious New Orleans agents and brokers to a catered open house of your property. This step promotes your property to as wide a pool of potential buyers as possible.
The Rêve | Realtors website is expertly designed, easy to navigate and optimized for search effectiveness. Your property will be listed on the site, and you’ll have the option of enriching it with hi-resolution photography and an extended property description. We will also create a floor plan that enables buyers to visualize the layout while attracting them to tour the listing in person. We can also feature the property exclusively through the creation of a single property website that’s shareable with your friends, family and contacts.
Preparing Your Home for Sale
Creating a great first impression is crucial to the success of a real estate marketing campaign, and I want your property to look its best, inside and out. That’s why I use and recommend talented landscapers to increase curb appeal, as well as experienced stagers, interior designers, and de-clutterers who can work with what you have to create a clean, updated look.
Finally, you’ll be updated regularly on showings with feedback and kept informed about everything related to your property’s marketing campaign.
My Pledge to You
As your Realtor and a Top 1% Producer, you can rely on me to understand your needs, respond in a timely and professional manner, and give you the best advice I can, helping you with decisions and explaining how they’ll affect the marketing of your property. You can trust me to provide value and service before, during and after the process, and to address and satisfy your needs and exceed your expectations. I’m tireless in the pursuit of a sale, and please know that I’m here for you!
Here are the steps we’ll go through to get your property in front of as many qualified buyers as possible:
- Put my Rêve | Realtors "For Sale" sign on the property, with my direct phone number.
- Add your property into the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) system, and customize it with professional photography, promoting your information to all area Realtors.
- Add your property to the IDX (Internet Data Exchange), so that it's available on all area Realty websites, Realtor.com, and Zillow. Because we're part of the industry's most extensive online marketing program, your property will also appear on at least 70 other sites with extended networks.
- Add your property to my personal website: tracey.reverealtors.com.
- Host a Broker Tour, so area Realtors and brokers can personally tour it.
- Share news of your listing with all Rêve | Realtors via our intranet, weekly sales meeting, and other fellow Top Producers.
- Create a professional color brochure promoting your property and make sure marketing materials are available at your property.
- Mail "Just Listed" color postcards to your neighborhood.
- Schedule a weekend "Open House," so potential buyers can see the property.
- At your request, I can put a lockbox on your property so it's easy for Realtors to show at any time.
- Personally reach out to agents in my network who represent prospective buyers and consistently promote your property when I'm out and about on broker tours, showing properties, at sales meetings, and when schmoozing with other Realtors. (This is my specialty, and why I've been a Top 1% Producer three years running.)